Chef Arafin will meet with students at 5 pm on Thursday, April 5, at International House, 10 College Park to prepare the dinner. The menu, including the ingredients for each dish, is below:
1. Sada Khichuri (rice, red lentils, cauliflower, tomato, green beans, cumin, mustard oil, garlic, cilantro)
2. Goat Meat Vuna (goat meat, yogurt, turmeric, mace, cardamom, cumin, black pepper, cloves, ginger, olives, onion)
3. Aloo Chana (chickpeas, potato, mixed spices, black salt)
4. Squash vorta (butternut squash, mint, onions, olive oil, green chili)
5. Mach Vorta (roasted tilapia, cilantro, mustard oil, green onions)
6. Begun Vorta (eggplant, red chili, green pepper, cilantro, mustard oil, onion)
Phone (530) 753-5007 to reserve your space.